The easiest thing about this skillet s’mores recipe? It’s customizable to any size skillet! It’s super simple, quick, and a sweet alternative for when it’s too hot outside for the fire pit while summer is winding down.
Chocolate bars or chips (or both)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Butter your skillet.
- Break up a few graham crackers and put in the bottom of the skillet – enough to sort of cover the bottom.
- Place the broken up chocolate bar or chocolate chips on top.
- Pack the marshmallows in on top of the chocolate.
- Finish off with more chocolate.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Use extra graham crackers to scoop out like a dip!