Make your own crispy BBQ chicken wraps with homemade tortillas! This is a super quick and easy recipe, perfect for those busy evenings. Grab your favorite BBQ sauce to personalize, and these are sure to please!
1 pound chicken tenderloins, breasts, or thighs, cut into bite sized pieces
½ onion diced
Favorite BBQ sauce recipe
Shredded cheese of choice (I prefer Mozzarella or cheddar for this recipe.)
- In a skillet, cook the chicken and diced onion until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Add in BBQ sauce and simmer for a few minutes.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Coat a separate cast iron pan with a very thin layer of olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Spoon the chicken mixture onto a tortilla, top with cheese and roll up into a burrito.
- Place on preheated pan for approximately one minute or until golden brown and crispy, then turn and crisp the other side of the wrap.
- Serve hot with your favorite sides!